In order to expand research and present solutions in health affairs and medical treatments and due to the framework presented in the constitution of the Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Center ,it was first named “Auditory Research Center” and established in 1373, and followed by the expansion of the educational and research activities, the center was succeeded in receiving the letter agreement from the Ministry Of Health & Medical Education in 1383 and the name was changed to “Otorhinolaryngology Research Center”..
- The Fourth workshop on Temporal Bone Dissection– Mordad 10-12,1386
- Seminars on New Finding about rhinoplasty- Tir 27-29,1386
- Holding workshops on Sinus Endoscope-Esfand 1385
- Holding workshops on Temporal Bone
- Holding workshops on Scientific Writing- Day 1382